The Chef Series collection features innovative cookware designed for modern cooking techniques. Put a new spin on traditional cooking and take your kitchen to the pro level. Upgrade to Tuxton!
- Set it and forget it – for REAL! The Sous Vide Pot answers the biggest problem Sous Vide immersion cookers face today - how to keep the Sous Vide from turning off every 4 hours due to water evaporation. Forget running to your kitchen to check your Sous Vide is still on. Come home to a ready meal every time!
*Sous Vide Immersion Cooker not included
The artfully engineered Sous Vide Pot features a silicone and tempered glass lid that locks in moisture and heat, while allowing excess steam to vent. The vessel’s tri-ply stainless steel construction ensures quick and even heating from base to rim, and insulates better than the standard pots in your kitchen. The result is a product designed to dramatically reduce water, heat and energy loss, all of which ensures your Sous Vide stays on as long as you need it to.
Say, “Goodbye!” to the days of testing DIY hacks to cover your Sous Vide container with cling wrap, aluminum foil, or water balls. The Sous Vide 9.8QT stockpot is sized to fit most Sous Vide lengths perfectly. The specialty lid features an adapter hole that fits most Sous Vide immersion cookers. When not used in conjunction with a Sous Vide cooker, the adapter hole presents an easy way to add ingredients, stir, or taste a dish without losing heat. Seal the adapter hole with the included adapter stopper and the Sous Vide Pot converts into a traditional stockpot, ready to slow cook your favorite pot roast or stew!
BONUS: The Sous Vide Pot duos as the perfect searing pot. Instead of a traditional frypan, use the tri-ply stockpot to attain perfectly seared Sous Vide steaks and vegetables. High vessel walls ensure oil splatters don’t hit the stovetop. So much less to clean!
Compared to alternative container and cover methods, results show that the Sous Vide Pot is on average 30% faster to goal temperature, requires 6% less kWh energy to maintain heat, and saves you approximately $150 per year in power bills.
P.S. It also saves 400 gallons of water (due to evaporation loss) per year. That’s great for you, great for the environment!
Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 9.8QT Sous Vide Pot:
Includes: Heavy-gauge, triple-clad stainless steel 9.8qt stockpot, silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with 2.4” Sous Vide adapter and removable stainless steel stopper
*Sous Vide Immersion Cooker not included
- Enjoy quick and even heating with professional grade tri-ply stainless steel construction. Even-heating stainless steel layers sandwich a quick-heating aluminum conductor core, ensuring ZERO hot spots!
- The interior stainless steel (304) is non-reactive and does not alter the taste or color of food.
- The exterior stainless steel (430) is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.
- Sous Vide with ease thanks to the specially designed silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with 2.4” silicone Sous Vide adapter and removable stainless steel stopper.
- Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- BONUS: Firmly welded handles ensure a seamless vessel interior – experience consistent heat and water circulation for both Sous Vide and traditional cooking!
- Extra-wide, hollow stainless steel handles are designed to provide ample room and secure grip with oven mitts or towels, ensuring full control of your cooking.
- Etched volume lines on the vessel interior provide easy measuring during cooking preparations.
- A flared, easy-pour rim ensures drip-free food transfer when plating.
- The wide, curved vessel base allows for easy access to all corners, ensuring efficient use and quick cleaning.
- Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Fits all Sous Vide immersion cookers with a maximum of 2.4" diameter such as the Anova Precision Cooker (Both Bluetooth and Wifi)
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevents corrosion; fine-grain polished surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Vessels are oven safe to 500°F. Lids are oven safe to 350˚F
- Dishwasher safe: Top rack recommended for lids
- Lifetime Warranty