Thank you for shopping online with Tuxton Home. We want you to have an enjoyable shopping experience and anticipate your questions and feedback. Please use the Contact Us form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders will be shipped within 2 - 3 business days after your order is received. If for some unforeseen reason we do not expect to fulfill the order within 3 business days, we will notify you promptly. You may at that time decide to maintain your order on file, or you may cancel the order. Orders that cannot be filled within 90 days will be canceled. If we have any concerns with your order fulfillment we will contact you immediately by email. Items ordered together may not be shipped together. Your credit card will be charged for an item/order on the day or the day after it is purchased.
Tuxton Home ships all packages in the contiguous United States via UPS or mail. Please allow an additional 5 - 7 business days for standard ground delivery. UPS will not deliver to a Post Office Box; therefore all packages must be shipped to a street address within the contiguous United States.
Shipping Charges (per shipping address)
All orders within the Contiguous USA qualify for FREE shipping. Free ground shipping on all orders from www.tuxtonhome.com. No promo code required. Does not apply to rush shipping. No adjustments to prior purchases. Shipping Charges are calculated based on weight and current UPS or mail consumer rates.
Shipments are made by UPS or mail from our warehouse in Southern California. Please note that times provided by UPS are based on business days and do not include Saturdays or Sundays. We strive to ship within two business days, so please note that it may take 24 – 48 hours from when you place your orders for us to process, package and ship it. Sometimes a delay will occur if we are out of stock and someone from our staff will contact you promptly.
UPS does not deliver on the weekends unless you order special Saturday delivery at extra cost. Please contact us to arrange this.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 595-7700 Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Please note, when leaving a voice mail to provide a call back number and we will respond as soon as possible.
Shipments to California are subject to 9.75% sales tax.
For international shipments, the customer is responsible for paying any import duties/taxes specific to the country.
Discount Code Terms and Conditions
Promo Code Promotions run from 12:00am on posted Start Date to 11:59pm on posted End Date.
To buy items with the Discount applied, simply add eligible items to your cart, and enter the code at checkout. Only one (1) discount code offer can be applied per order. Discount is not applicable to prior purchases, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Discount codes can be redeemed online at www.TuxtonHome.com only. The value of the code is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for one-time use on a single transaction only. Offer code can be used for merchandise including tax and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions. Limited edition, sample sale, and clearance sale items are not eligible for any discounts. Unique codes may not be purchased, traded, or sold, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, expired, destroyed or corrupted. To use offer, enter code in the "Discount" field during the online checkout process. Please contact info@TuxtonHome.com with your discount code for any issues.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Tuxton Home and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of Houseware and Kitchenware. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Walnut, California before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Tuxton Home’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
If that rare occasion arises where you feel you must return an item, you may return it to Tuxton Home via mail, Fedex, or UPS at your own cost. If you are not pleased with your order, please notify us within 7 days that you are planning a return (an email is sufficient). Returns received without notification are subject to a $25.00 processing fee. Returns of items purchased must be received within 30 days of the original ship date. All merchandise must be returned in its original package and in saleable condition. Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item(s), we will issue a refund for your item(s) if returned in the same condition as it was when it was sent to you excluding any shipping/insurance costs for which you were responsible. Regrettably we do not offer returns on Limited Edition or Outlet (Sale) merchandise.
All merchandise is inspected prior to shipping. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, some merchandise may arrive to you damaged. Please inspect your package when you receive it from the shipper. If breakage occurs, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the package and we will do our best to help you resolve the issue. Make sure that you keep all packaging (boxes, shipping labels, peanuts, etc...) initially, as the shipper may come to inspect the package. You may also call the shipper directly. UPS can be reached at 1-800-742-5877. FedEx can be reached at 1-800-463-3339. Please also review UPS’ Terms & Conditions and FedEx Terms & Conditions.