No Products in the Cart
(1) Set your precision cooker to 145 degrees.
(2) Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag, then seal using the "water displacement method" -- submerge the bag slowly, letting out as much air as possible as you slide it into the water, creating a vacuum effect. Seal the bag and clip it to the side of the pot, or stabilize with a rack.
(3) Let cook for 2 hours, then remove and immediately submerge in an ice bath.
(4) Strain the bag’s contents using a fine mesh sieve. Store in the refrigerator, or serve immediately.
(5) To serve, stir with ice in a chilled mixing glass or tin, then strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with star anise or a brandied cherry.
All images and original recipe: Colleen @ The Inspired Home