Banana Pancakes with Kristina
by Tuxton Home on June 19, 2019
From Kristina: "How much do you love this cheerful yellow frypan?! Perfect non-stick surface for pancakes"
Concentrix 11" Frypan (in a fun color like Saffron Yellow!)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into 18 thin slices
- Vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Head on over to The Spruce Eats for directions and details!