Chip-Resistant DurabilityDesigned for heavy-duty use, every product is thermal shock tested. This ensures that our ware can go from freezer to oven to table repeatedly without issue.
Oven Safe to 500°FOur high-fired ceramics can withstand up to 500°F in the oven. Re-heat dishes with ease on presentation-worthy dinnerware.
Dishwasher and Microwave SafeOur ceramics are both microwave friendly and dishwasher-safe, making re-heating and clean up a breeze!
Lead and Cadmium FreeOur lead and cadmium free products are a safe selection to ensure your family's safety when dining in.
Colors Won't FadeDuring our traditional firing process, color pigments fuse with the glassy glaze. Colors are guaranteed to remain as vivid and vibrant as the day the ceramics come out of the kiln.
Food SafeNon-porous vitrified china does not discolor, react with food, alter flavors or absorb any odors. It is an ideal vessel for storing and freezing food, and surpasses the highest standards required for culinary professionals.
Designed to StackEach piece is ergonomically designed for comfortable handling and easy stacking. Enjoy the hand-thrown appeal and custom coloring of every piece along with the ease of storage.
Mix & MatchOur wide range of white wares means you can select your favorites to create a custom look.
Reminiscent of the subtle earth tones found in Zion National Park, the Zion Collection has four contemporary matte glazes to choose from in black, white, grey and nude. Its simple coupe shape, clean lines and primitive colors will complement any home’s style.
18-Piece Dinnerware Set includes:
- Six (6) 7" Salad Plates
- Six (6) 10.25" Dinner Plates
- Six (6) 26oz Dinner Bowls
- Industrial strength, restaurant quality vitrified ceramics - thermal shock tested for durability
- Designed for heavy duty use; Can go from freezer to oven to table
- Easy to clean. Microwave, Dishwasher, Freezer, and Oven Safe (to 500°F)
- BPA-FREE, LEAD FREE, & NON-TOXIC. Passes U.S. FDA and CA Prop 65 for Lead and Cadmium Exposure
- LIFETIME NO CHIP WARRANTY
- COLOR ACCURACY DECLARATION: Due to monitor settings, the color of products on your screen MAY NOT BE 100% the same as the product.
- 7" Salad Plate
- 7.0" x 7.0" x 0.85"
- 0.80 lbs
- 10.25" Dinner Plate
- 10.25" x 10.25" x 1.25"
- 1.9 lbs
- 26oz Dinner Bowl
- 7.0" x 7.0" x 2.25"
- 1.1 lbs
- 11oz Coffee Mug
- 3.25" x 4.75" x 1.25"
- 1.0 lbs
- Prior to using your new Tuxton product, wash each piece thoroughly with soapy water, followed by hot water rinse. Dry thoroughly.
- DO NOT place your dinnerware on direct heat or flame
- AVOID exposure to extreme temperature changes. Hot dishes should not be placed on a cold or wet surface. DO NOT run cold water on ware while it is hot.
- ALWAYS use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when removing from the oven or microwave; the item will be extremely hot. When serving direct from oven to table, be sure to protect your table surface with a trivet.
- AVOID impact. Although it is chip-resistant, Tuxton Home® ceramics stay true to the nature of ceramics and can break when impacted. Handle with care.