Tuxton products are designed for strength. Ceramic products are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe and oven safe up to 500°F. Each piece is Thermal Shock tested, ensuring the dinnerware can withstand both the heat and cold. As an added assurance, our bright colored glazes are scratch resistant and proven never to fade, ensuring a perfect presentation every time.
Tuxton is proven in the restaurant industry, and now available for the home.
Plate it with Tuxton.
- Industrial strength, restaurant quality vitrified ceramics - thermal shock tested for durability
- Designed for heavy duty use; Can go from freezer to oven to table
- Easy to Clean. Microwave, dishwasher, freezer, oven safe (to 500°F)
- Passes CA Prop 65 and all U.S FDA requirements for lead and cadmium exposure
- Lifetime No Chip Warranty
- Set of 2: Mini Pie Plates. (Colors may vary.)
- Assorted Colors: Caramel/Eggshell or All White or All Eggshell
- Prior to using your new Tuxton product, wash each piece thoroughly with soapy water, followed by hot water rinse. Dry thoroughly.
- DO NOT place your dinnerware on direct heat or flame
- AVOID exposure to extreme temperature changes. Hot dishes should not be placed on a cold or wet surface. DO NOT run cold water on ware while it is hot.
- ALWAYS use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when removing from the oven or microwave; the item will be extremely hot. When serving direct from oven to table, be sure to protect your table surface with a trivet.
- AVOID impact. Although it is chip-resistant, Tuxton Home® ceramics stay true to the nature of ceramics and can break when impacted. Handle with care.