Professional Grade Triply stainless steel body with solid welded ergonomic stainless steel handles, and solid steel lids ready to take your kitchen to the pro level. Safe for induction, oven, and dishwasher use.
- Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Premium fine-grain polished stainless steel surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Our heavy-gauge, multiclad tri-ply cookware features a heat-responsive aluminum core, an easy-care nonreactive stainless-steel 304 interior, and an induction-friendly 430 exterior. The result is a fully bonded metal construction that ensures fast, even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface - all the way to the rim
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevent corrosion
- 304 stainless steel is a non-reactive material, and does not alter the taste or color of food
- Flared easy-pour rims ensure drip-free food transfer
- Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Hollow stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort handling and offer an ideal grip for full control of your cooking
- Short vessel and lid handles are extra wide to provide ample room for secure grip with oven mitts or towels
- The long handle is split near the welded palm to help dissipate undesired heat
- A wide, curved base allows for easy access to all corners. The result is a product that is efficient to use, and quick to clean
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel lid
- Etched volume lines on the interior of each pot provide capacity identification and easy measuring when cooking
- Vessels are oven safe to 500°F.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe: top rack recommended for lids. Lifetime Warranty
BEFORE USING: Remove all labels. Wash all pans and lids in hot water with a mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse and dry. Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
DURING COOKING: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware may be used on gas, electric, ceramic hobs and induction range. For cooker compatibility information, please check the packaging for details. Where possible, adjust the gas burner or select the proper size of electric surface unit so that the heat touches only the bottom of the cookware. Heat that extends beyond the base diameter of the pan or up the sides may cause discoloration or even damage the handles. The aluminum clad heat distributor featured by Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware on some selected items is very efficient so only low to medium heat settings should be required. High heat should only be used when bringing water to boil. Never let the cookware boil dry.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe. However, as with all fine cookware, handwashing is preferred. In time, the cumulative effects of strong agitation and harsh detergent used with the dishwasher will dull the high-gloss exterior, although the performance of the pan will not be affected.