Disclaimer:Our sample sale items, also known as Open Box merchandise, are products that have been used for display in our showroom or returned by previous customers. Open Box products are sold considerably under cost. The product may exhibit cosmetic imperfections such as minor scratches as a result of it being previously opened, but we have fully inspected the product making sure it is up to standards. All Sales are final. While we do not like to discourage sales, please purchase Open Box products only if you fully understand the conditions.Thank you.
Mix and match, add a pop of color to your daily dinnerware, or curate an all-matching collection in your favorite color!
- Industrial strength, restaurant quality vitrified ceramics - thermal shock tested for durability
- Designed for heavy duty use; Can go from freezer to oven to table
- Easy to Clean. Microwave, dishwasher, freezer, oven safe (to 500F)
- Passes CA Prop 65 and all U.S FDA requirements for lead and cadmium exposure
- Lifetime No Chip Warranty
- Prior to using your new Tuxton product, wash each piece thoroughly with soapy water, followed by hot water rinse. Dry thoroughly.
- DO NOT place your dinnerware on direct heat or flame
- AVOID exposure to extreme temperature changes. Hot dishes should not be placed on a cold or wet surface. DO NOT run cold water on ware while it is hot.
- ALWAYS use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when removing from the oven or microwave; the item will be extremely hot. When serving direct from oven to table, be sure to protect your table surface with a trivet.
- AVOID impact. Although it is chip-resistant, Tuxton Home® Ceramics stay true to the nature of ceramics and can break when impacted. Handle with care.