Designed for heavy-duty use, every product is thermal shock tested. This ensures that our ware can go from freezer to oven to table repeatedly without issue.
Oven Safe to 500˚F
Our high-fired ceramics can withstand up to 500˚F in the oven. Re-heat dishes with ease on presentation-worthy dinnerware.
Our ceramics are both microwave friendly and dishwasher-safe, making re-heating and clean up a breeze!
PTFE & PFOA Free
Our lead and cadmium free products are a safe selection to ensure your family's safety when dining in.
Colors Won't Fade
During our traditional firing process, color pigments fuse with the glassy glaze. Colors are guaranteed to remain as vivid and vibrant as the day the ceramics come out of the kiln.
Non-porous vitrified china does not discolor, react with food, alter flavors or absorb any odors. It is an ideal vessel for storing and freezing food, and surpasses the highest standards required for culinary professionals.
Designed to Stack
Each piece is ergonomically designed for comfortable handling and easy stacking. Enjoy the hand-thrown appeal and custom coloring of every piece along with the ease of storage.
Mix & Match
Our wide range of white wares means you can select your favorites to create a custom look.
The Colorado Collection is a combination of elegance and sleek simplicity. Its crisp lines and glossy whiteness provide the perfect canvas to showcase your next culinary creation.
- Industrial strength, restaurant quality vitrified ceramics - thermal shock tested for durability
- Designed for heavy duty use; Can go from freezer to oven to table
- Easy to Clean. Microwave, dishwasher, freezer, oven safe (to 500°F)
- Passes CA Prop 65 and all U.S FDA requirements for lead and cadmium exposure
- Lifetime No Chip Warranty
- Measurements: 7.5 in
- Color: Porcelain White
- Prior to using your new Tuxton product, wash each piece thoroughly with soapy water, followed by hot water rinse. Dry thoroughly.
- Avoid dragging the bottom of the plate over the top of another plate because this may cause scratching on the glazed surface of your ware; always lift plates upward.
- DO NOT place your dinnerware on direct heat or flame
- AVOID exposure to extreme temperature changes. Hot dishes should not be placed on a cold or wet surface. DO NOT run cold water on ware while it is hot.
- ALWAYS use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when removing from the oven or microwave; the item will be extremely hot. When serving direct from oven to table, be sure to protect your table surface with a trivet.
- AVOID impact. Although it is chip-resistant, Tuxton Home® ceramics stay true to the nature of ceramics and can break when impacted. Handle with care.