Set it and forget it — for REAL! The Sous Vide Pot answers the biggest problem Sous Vide immersion cookers face today — how to keep the Sous Vide from turning off every 4 hours due to water evaporation. Forget running to your kitchen to check your Sous Vide is still on. Come home to a ready meal every time!
*Sous Vide Immersion Cooker not included
The Complete Sous Vide Kit:
This dynamic duo will take your Sous Vide cooking to new heights - the Sous Vide Pot ensures minimal energy use and temperature fluctuation, while the ceramic weights ensure sealed items are weighted down so they cook evenly throughout.
*Sous Vide immersion cooker not included
- Includes: 9.8qt covered Sous Vide Pot, 10" Duratux Open Frypan, and sixteen 0.7oz Ceramic Weights
About the Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 9.8QT Sous Vide Pot:
The heavy-gauge, triple-clad stainless steel 9.8qt stockpot features a silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with 2.4" Sous Vide adapter and removable stainless steel stopper (Sous Vide immersion cooker not included)
- Enjoy quick and even heating with professional grade tri-ply stainless steel construction. Even-heating stainless steel layers sandwich a quick-heating aluminum conductor core, ensuring ZERO hot spots!
- The interior stainless steel (304) is non-reactive and does not alter the taste or color of food.
- The exterior stainless steel (430) is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.
- Sous Vide with ease thanks to the specially designed silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with 2.4" silicone Sous Vide adapter and removable stainless steel stopper.
- Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- BONUS: Firmly welded handles ensure a seamless vessel interior - experience consistent heat and water circulation for both Sous Vide and traditional cooking!
- Extra-wide, hollow stainless steel handles are designed to provide ample room and secure grip with oven mitts or towels, ensuring full control of your cooking.
- Etched volume lines on the vessel interior provide easy measuring during cooking preparations.
- A flared, easy-pour rim ensures drip-free food transfer when plating.
- The wide, curved vessel base allows for easy access to all corners, ensuring efficient use and quick cleaning.
About the Duratux 10" Frypan:
Professional Grade Triply stainless steel body with solid welded ergonomic stainless steel handles, and solid steel lids ready to take your kitchen to the pro level. Safe for induction, oven, and dishwasher use.Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Premium fine-grain polished stainless steel surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Our heavy-gauge, multiclad tri-ply cookware features a heat-responsive aluminum core, an easy-care nonreactive stainless-steel 304 interior, and an induction-friendly 430 exterior. The result is a fully bonded metal construction that ensures fast, even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface - all the way to the rim
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevent corrosion
- 304 stainless steel is a non-reactive material, and does not alter the taste or color of food
- Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Hollow stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort handling and offer an ideal grip for full control of your cooking
- The long handle is split near the welded palm to help dissipate undesired heat
About the Ceramic Sous Vide Weights:
Sous Vide Weights can be placed in your sealed Sous Vide package to ensure the items don't float during immersion cooking. Made of the same ceramics used in foodservice grade dishware, weights are 100% guaranteed to be safe and nonreactive. Dishwasher safe ceramics are FDA approved and free of lead and cadmium per CA Prop 65.
- Each weight is 0.7oz (approximately 13 pennies); incremental weight system allows you to adjust the weight to customize for each use.
- Dishwasher safe ceramics - FDA approved, free of lead and cadmium per CA Prop 65. Same ceramics used in foodservice grade dishware. 100% guaranteed to be safe and nonreactive.
- Thermal shock proof: safe to go from Sous Vide to ice bath or from freezer to Sous Vide!
- The Sous Vide Pot and Duratux Frypans are compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- The Sous Vide Pot fits all Sous Vide immersion cookers with a maximum of 2.4" diameter such as the Anova Precision Cooker (Both Bluetooth and Wifi)
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevents corrosion; fine-grain polished surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Vessels are oven safe to 500°F. Lids are oven safe to 350°F
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe: top rack recommended for lids. Lifetime Warranty
- The Sous Vide Weights: Please remove labels and take out of container packaging before use. Prior to using your new Tuxton Home product, wash each piece thoroughly with soapy water, followed by hot water rinse. Dry thoroughly.