The artfully engineered Sous Vide Pot features a silicone and tempered glass lid that locks in moisture and heat, while allowing excess steam to vent. The vessel’s tri-ply stainless steel construction ensures quick and even heating from base to rim, and insulates better than the standard pots in your kitchen. The result is a product designed to dramatically reduce water, heat and energy loss, all of which ensures your Sous Vide stays on as long as you need it to.
Say, “Goodbye!” to the days of testing DIY hacks to cover your Sous Vide container with cling wrap, aluminum foil, or water balls. The Sous Vide 9.8QT stockpot is sized to fit most Sous Vide lengths perfectly. The specialty lid features an adapter hole that fits most Sous Vide immersion cookers. When not used in conjunction with a Sous Vide cooker, the adapter hole presents an easy way to add ingredients, stir, or taste a dish without losing heat. Seal the adapter hole with the included adapter stopper and the Sous Vide Pot converts into a traditional stockpot, ready to slow cook your favorite pot roast or stew!
BONUS: The Sous Vide Pot duos as the perfect searing pot. Instead of a traditional frypan, use the tri-ply stockpot to attain perfectly seared Sous Vide steaks and vegetables. High vessel walls ensure oil splatters don’t hit the stovetop. So much less to clean!
Compared to alternative container and cover methods, results show that the Sous Vide Pot is on average 30% faster to goal temperature, requires 6% less kWh energy to maintain heat, and saves you approximately $150 per year in power bills.
P.S. It also saves 400 gallons of water (due to evaporation loss) per year. That’s great for you, great for the environment!
The Complete Sous Vide Kit:
This dynamic duo will take your Sous Vide cooking to new heights - the Sous Vide Pot ensures minimal energy use and temperature fluctuation, while the ceramic weights ensure sealed items are weighted down so they cook evenly throughout.
*Sous Vide immersion cooker not included
- Includes: 9.8qt covered Sous Vide Pot, 10" Duratux Open Frypan, and sixteen 0.7oz Ceramic Weights
About the Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 9.8QT Sous Vide Pot:
The heavy-gauge, triple-clad stainless steel 9.8qt stockpot features a silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with 2.4” Sous Vide adapter and removable stainless steel stopper (Sous Vide immersion cooker not included)
- Enjoy quick and even heating with professional grade tri-ply stainless steel construction. Even-heating stainless steel layers sandwich a quick-heating aluminum conductor core, ensuring ZERO hot spots!
- The interior stainless steel (304) is non-reactive and does not alter the taste or color of food.
- The exterior stainless steel (430) is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.
- Sous Vide with ease thanks to the specially designed silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with 2.4” silicone Sous Vide adapter and removable stainless steel stopper.
- Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- BONUS: Firmly welded handles ensure a seamless vessel interior – experience consistent heat and water circulation for both Sous Vide and traditional cooking!
- Extra-wide, hollow stainless steel handles are designed to provide ample room and secure grip with oven mitts or towels, ensuring full control of your cooking.
- Etched volume lines on the vessel interior provide easy measuring during cooking preparations.
- A flared, easy-pour rim ensures drip-free food transfer when plating.
- The wide, curved vessel base allows for easy access to all corners, ensuring efficient use and quick cleaning.
About the Duratux 10" Frypan:
Professional Grade Triply stainless steel body with solid welded ergonomic stainless steel handles, and solid steel lids ready to take your kitchen to the pro level. Safe for induction, oven, and dishwasher use.Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Premium fine-grain polished stainless steel surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Our heavy-gauge, multiclad tri-ply cookware features a heat-responsive aluminum core, an easy-care nonreactive stainless-steel 304 interior, and an induction-friendly 430 exterior. The result is a fully bonded metal construction that ensures fast, even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface - all the way to the rim
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevent corrosion
- 304 stainless steel is a non-reactive material, and does not alter the taste or color of food
- Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Hollow stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort handling and offer an ideal grip for full control of your cooking
- The long handle is split near the welded palm to help dissipate undesired heat
About the Ceramic Sous Vide Weights:
Sous Vide Weights can be placed in your sealed Sous Vide package to ensure the items don't float during immersion cooking. Made of the same ceramics used in foodservice grade dishware, weights are 100% guaranteed to be safe and nonreactive. Dishwasher safe ceramics are FDA approved and free of lead and cadmium per CA Prop 65.
- Each weight is 0.7oz (approximately 13 pennies); incremental weight system allows you to adjust the weight to customize for each use.
- Dishwasher safe ceramics - FDA approved, free of lead and cadmium per CA Prop 65. Same ceramics used in foodservice grade dishware. 100% guaranteed to be safe and nonreactive.
- Thermal shock proof: safe to go from Sous Vide to ice bath or from freezer to Sous Vide!
- The Sous Vide Pot and Duratux Frypans are compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- The Sous Vide Pot fits all Sous Vide immersion cookers with a maximum of 2.4" diameter such as the Anova Precision Cooker (Both Bluetooth and Wifi)
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevents corrosion; fine-grain polished surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Vessels are oven safe to 500°F. Lids are oven safe to 350˚F
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe: top rack recommended for lids. Lifetime Warranty
- The Sous Vide Weights: Please remove labels and take out of container packaging before use. Prior to using your new Tuxton Home product, wash each piece thoroughly with soapy water, followed by hot water rinse. Dry thoroughly.