Solid Stainless Steel body with vented glass lids and cast steel riveted handles. Encapsulated base with a tuxCORE aluminum disc ensures even and quick heating. Organic ceramic-coated nonstick frypan is PTFE & PFOA free. Stainless steel vessels and nonstick ceramic coating are oven safe up to 500°F. Tempered glass lids are oven safe up to 350°F
Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves.
Our heavy-gauge, multiclad tri-ply cookware features a heat-responsive aluminum core, easy-care nonreactive stainless-steel 304 interior, and induction-friendly 430 exterior.
FLARED EASY-POUR RIM
Our cookware features fast, even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface - all the way to the rim. Flared easy-pour rims also ensure drip-free food transfer.
Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Hollow stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort handling and offer an ideal grip for full control of your cooking. The handle is split towards the heat source to help keep the handle cool.
ETCHED VOLUME LINES
Etched volume lines on the interior of each pot provide capacity identification and easy measuring when cooking.
Stainless steel vessel and lids are oven safe to 500°F.
Dishwasher safe: top rack recommended for lids. Lifetime Warranty.
10pc Housewarming Set:
Whether cooking for one or many, this complete set covers all the bases for whipping up a great meal.
- 1.5 qt covered saucepan
- 3 qt covered casserole
- 8 qt covered stockpot with steamer insert
- 8 in nonstick frypan
- 11 in covered nonstick frypan
- Remove labels and wash all pans and lids. Your new pans are DISHWASHER SAFE; however, as with all fine cookware, hand-washing is preferred.
- Uncoated Cookware: Tuxton Home Cookware is very efficient so only low to medium heat settings are required. Heat that extends beyond the base diameter of the pan or up the sides may cause discoloration. All steel parts are OVEN SAFE to 500F. Our Tuxton Home pans distribute heat effectively, so foods are cooked more quickly and evenly. Do not allow your cookware to cook dry.
- Ceramic Nonstick Pans: Like all ceramic nonstick items, ALWAYS use low or medium heat. High heat can cause food to burn and stick, which can discolor or damage the surface. Aerosol cooking sprays are not recommended. While our cookware is METAL UTENSIL SAFE, always avoid using any sharp edges such as forks or knives directly on any coated surfaces. Sharp items may cut through the coated surface, damage your pans, and void your warranty.
- Allow your cookware to cool completely before washing. You may choose to season your pan (totally optional!) to prolong its life. To find out how and see more use and care information, visit www.TuxtonHome.com/ProductFAQs.