Solid Stainless Steel body with vented glass lids and cast steel riveted handles. Encapsulated base with a tuxCORE aluminum disc ensures even and quick heating. Organic ceramic-coated nonstick frypan is PTFE & PFOA free. Stainless steel vessels and nonstick ceramic coating are oven safe up to 500°F. Tempered glass lids are oven safe up to 350°F
- Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Premium fine-grain polished stainless steel surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Tempered glass lid with pressure-release air vents offer a safe, clear view of cooking contents
- Flared rims allow for easy transfer of contents
- Stainless steel handles are securely riveted and positioned higher to prevent over-heating
- TriPly encapsulated tuxCORE base ensures even heat distribution
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevent corrosion
- 304 stainless steel is a non-reactive material, and does not alter the taste or color of food
- Ceramic non-stick frypan coating is free of PTFE & PFOA chemicals
- Measuring is made easy with volume lines etched in each pot
- Stainless steel vessels and ceramic nonstick coating are oven safe to 500°F. Glass lids are oven safe up to 350°F
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe: top rack recommended for lids. Lifetime Warranty
- COLOR ACCURACY DECLARATION: Due to monitor settings, the color of products on your screen MAY NOT BE 100% the same as the product.
10pc Housewarming Set:
Whether cooking for one or many, this complete set covers all the bases for whipping up a great meal.
- 1.5 qt covered saucepan
- 3 qt covered casserole
- 8 qt covered stockpot with steamer insert
- 8 in nonstick frypan
- 11 in covered nonstick frypan
BEFORE USING: Remove all labels. Wash all pans and lids in hot water with a mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse and dry. Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
DURING COOKING: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware may be used on gas, electric, ceramic hobs and induction range. For cooker compatibility information, please check the packaging for details. Where possible, adjust the gas burner or select the proper size of electric surface unit so that the heat touches only the bottom of the cookware. Heat that extends beyond the base diameter of the pan or up the sides may cause discoloration or even damage the handles. The aluminum clad heat distributor featured by Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware on some selected items is very efficient so only low to medium heat settings should be required. High heat should only be used when bringing water to boil. Never let the cookware boil dry.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe. However, as with all fine cookware, handwashing is preferred. In time, the cumulative effects of strong agitation and harsh detergent used with the dishwasher will dull the high-gloss exterior, although the performance of the pan will not be affected.