Solid Stainless Steel body with cast steel riveted handle. Encapsulated base with a tuxCORE aluminum disc ensures even and quick heating. Organic ceramic-coated nonstick frypan is PTFE & PFOA free. Stainless steel vessel and nonstick ceramic coating are oven safe up to 500°F.
- Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- Premium fine-grain polished stainless steel surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Flared rim allows for easy transfer of contents
- Stainless steel handle is securely riveted and positioned higher to prevent over-heating
- TriPly encapsulated tuxCORE base ensures even heat distribution
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevent corrosion
- 304 stainless steel is a non-reactive material, and does not alter the taste or color of food
- Ceramic non-stick frypan coating is free of PTFE & PFOA chemicals
- Stainless steel vessel and ceramic nonstick coating are oven safe to 500°F
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. Lifetime Warranty
- Lid not included
BEFORE USING: Remove all labels. Wash all pans and lids in hot water with a mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse and dry. Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
DURING COOKING: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware may be used on gas, electric, ceramic hobs and induction range. For cooker compatibility information, please check the packaging for details. Where possible, adjust the gas burner or select the proper size of electric surface unit so that the heat touches only the bottom of the cookware. Heat that extends beyond the base diameter of the pan or up the sides may cause discoloration or even damage the handles. The aluminum clad heat distributor featured by Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware on some selected items is very efficient so only low to medium heat settings should be required. High heat should only be used when bringing water to boil. Never let the cookware boil dry.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE: Tuxton Home Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe. However, as with all fine cookware, handwashing is preferred. In time, the cumulative effects of strong agitation and harsh detergent used with the dishwasher will dull the high-gloss exterior, although the performance of the pan will not be affected.