Recipe (Video): Lemon Chicken
Let's make juicy, flavorful oven-roasted lemon chicken!
Tired of tedious preparations to cook the perfect dinner? Featuring the Tuxton Home Concentrix Ceramic Nonstick 11" Frypan, our innovative cooking technique reduces the steps necessary to whip up this classic meal. Enjoy oven-roasted lemon chicken and fingerling potatoes in next to no time with these simple steps!
Click the video below to see:
(Scroll down to view the recipe)
Lemon Chicken with Potato Medley
INGREDIENTS FOR PASTA:
• 2 pc of chicken breasts or thighs
• 1 dozen fingerling potatoes (cut in half)
• 1 lemon (sliced into thin discs)
• 1 handful of fresh or dry herbs (lightly shredded)
• 5 oz olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
(1) Preheat oven to 350˚F; Chop ingredients to instructed (or desired) sizes.
(3) Oil frypan and saute fingerling potatoes for 3 minutes. Add herbs and seasoning; Mix evenly.
(4) Place chicken back in frypan with potatoes. Add a slice of lemon on each chicken. Place the filled frypan in the oven for 20 minutes.
(5) Remove the frypan from the oven. Plate it and serve!
Tuxton Home brings restaurant quality to the home and is guaranteed for a lifetime!
Music by: www.bensound.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Tuxton Home Blog
Join us for a journey through Costa Rican cuisine. On October 21st, Tuxton Home collaborated with True Nourishment Kitchen (@truenourishmentkitchen) to host Chef Hugo Miranda (@chefhugomiranda) for a Pop Up Brunch in Whittier, California. Chef Miranda delivered an amazing brunch feast, complete with roasted whole pig, charcoal grilled skirt steak, and a creative assortment of sides. Read on for more...