Recipe: Sous Vide Asian Duck Breast
Check out this awesome Asian Duck Breast Kelly made using a sous vide device and the Tuxton Home Sous Vide Pot from Kelly's Clean Kitchen! Try it out yourself and use #upgradetotuxton for a chance to be featured!
- 2 duck breasts
- 1/4 cup of coconut aminos
- 1 tsp red boat fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
*Will also need ziploc bag, sous vide, cast iron pan or non stick pan
- Combing the coconut aminos, fish sauce, ginger, garlic and salt in a bowl to make marinade.
- Score the duck breast’s skin with one half inch slices just through the fat so it can render.
- Add the duck breast to a ziploc bag and add the marinade, close so there is zero air.
- Set you sous vide to 130 F for 2 hours and preheat the pot of water with it. Once the temp is at 130 add your ziploc breast and let it go until the timer is off.
- Once timer is done take your duck breast out and pat dry. Add them skin side down to a searing hot pan. Let it sit there for 2 to 3 minutes until a nice golden crust is formed.
- Slice and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.